Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Another Envy Book....

I figured I would make another envy book, since I seem to be addicted to the things all of a sudden...LOL....plus I have to work the "real" job the next two days...so no studio again until Saturday...I decided to do a book with the color theme from some scrapbook paper, just inking the cardstock and layering the pattern papers....Can ya tell I love my new nesties I got from Cut at Home...
I used pattern papers to cover each section of the envy...made the chipboard photo turns and colored then added the glossy accents...



















Each envy page plus the inside of the envy's, give plenty of room for photos, memorabilia and more...hmm...now what to do with this book...
If you would like to make your own envy books, we have the envelope die cut from 110# cardstock at http://thestudioinpreston.blogspot.com







2 comments:

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh . . . pretty! Pretty! Pretty! I simply LOVE your new Envelope Book, Debbie! It's so cheerful and fun!!!!!!

Francien said...

Another stunning little book...I love little projects like this and yours is absolutly beautyful....like the one bevor...awesome!!
Happy Easter!
greetings Francien.