Saturday, April 11, 2009

Embossed Rose Card

I was so tickled that this template worked for this...its one of my Leather Crafting templates from way back when I hand tooled leather items...and I was plundering in my stuff one day, ran across a couple of the templates and brought one to the studio...I ran it thru my Big Shot and low and behold it worked great...its not very deep embossing, as it was designed to just make an impression in leather...but it worked...I rubbed ink directly from an ink pad all over the embossed piece, stamped the word from my new Purple Onion Designs stamps I got last week...and added some purple satin ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon...
Here is a close up of the embossing on the cardstock...now, I am going to find my other templates and see what else works from my Leather Crafting tools...

No comments: