Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Square Envy's with Cards with ISC...

I got some more new rubber...from Innovative Stamp Creations...I stamped the nestie layer with the Rose background then dusted the piece with the same color ink...I sponged the edges of the next layer with the maroon colored ink...the verse is layered with pop dots... I stamped the envy with more of the rose images from ISC...the rose stem for the background was stamped second generation, which means I inked up the image and then stamped once on scrap paper, then on my envy...

This card was fun to make...I love Passion flowers...they grow freely here where I live...I stamped the small image from ISC, they also have a nice large one...using black ink and then used watercolor technique with markers to color the image...I used purple, green and yellow for all the parts of this card...I incorporated the cuttlebug embossing on each layer of the card...


A more close up view of the card front...



I colored the envy with the same inks and stamped the passion flower and the burlap images from ISC on the envy...
Be sure and check out The Studio for a special offer on the Square envy cut from cardstock...




No comments: