Thursday, April 02, 2009

Dragonfly Card for Swap

I used my square envy, made a card to fit and used a round and scalloped round nestie shape for my embellishment layer...
I cuttlebugged the card front, then punched the bottom edge, stamped the ISC dragonfly image on the round shape, sponged ink onto the edge...sponged ink on the scalloped shape

Here is the finished card and one version of the envy that I finished today...


close up of the embellishment...I added the ISC verse and punched flower shape using a mini brad...I used my Spritzer and a Marvy fat brush marker to spatter the dragonfly piece and the envelope with pink ink...




This is the finished card...



This is the envy showing how I masked the address area...
Be sure and check out The Studio in Preston blog http://thestudioinpreston.blogspot.com for a special kit offer...





2 comments:

Sue said...

Both the card and the envelope are
lovely, Debbie. I never think to
embellish the envelopes to coordinate with the cards! You did
a great job!!

Robin said...

This card is beautiful!! I love the dragonfly image and the way it is showcased because it is on a white card. Just gorgeous!