Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Embossed Denim Balloon Card

I had played around with this idea last year...then kinda put it to the side...I got it out the other day while going thru a box of unfinished projects...I coated the denim fabric, left from a pair of cut of jeans...with Royal Coat Decoupage Medium...one of my favorite mediums to work with...Let it dry, I let this dry for a whole day...I die cut my balloons...
then embossed each ballooon using a Cuttlebug embossing folder...rubbed each embossed denim die cut with ink, to accent the raised area...and then...
added to the front of a card...Background is stamped with an ISC background stamp, verse is from Paper Hollow Xpreshons Clear Stamps...I have another project in the works, but will have to wait until next week...I have to work the day job the rest of this week...LOL...hey, I gotta eat...


No comments: