Saturday, April 11, 2009

Making a Scrapbook today

I started with a package of 8x8 page protectors, I cut off the section that had the prepunched holes, like for post bound books...

I then punched holes using my Bind it All, punching from the top edge in, then from the bottom edge in...



I cut chipboard covers, covered with pattern papers and then punched the covers the same way...



This is the inside front cover and the first page protector page...I will work on this book later this week and add photos of what I put in it...The package of page protectors I bought came with 5 protectors, so that is how many pages this book will have, 5 pages with 10 layouts...Making covers and using the page protectors in this way will allow you to make more books to share with family and friends, and making themed books is a great way to share photos with people that don't get to see your family very often...




No comments: