Saturday, May 09, 2009

Butterfly card, Gingerbread Mom and baby, Apple Mini Book

Butterfly image from Innovative Stamp Creations, stamped with Ranger Jet Black Archival ink, acrylic paints thinned to a watercolor consistency...
These gingerbread people were so much fun to paint...I painted the large one like the mom and the little one like her baby boy...


Closer view of the details...

The Mini Apple Book was fun to make...I started out basecoating the chipboard apple with off white paint, then did a wash of green for the grass area and blue for the sky area...I freehand painted the little scene onto the apple...I decided I wanted to make a book out of it...so I cut out some green apples for the pages and another chipboard apple for the back cover, basecoated it in green...I used my Crop a dile to punch the holes for my spiral bind it all binding...



The green apple book pages...




No comments: