Sunday, May 17, 2009

Simple Pop Out Card

This is the outside of the card layed flat...you would decorate this part now...this is an A2 panel.
This is the inside pop out panel...accordion folded...this part is cut 1/4 inch smaller all around than the outside of the card...fold in half, then accordion the panel...



Now, cut out a shape, approx like showed above...does not have to be a heart...just make sure its centered...


This is an overview of the card put together...

Be sure your accordion pops out when you fold the card shut...





I marked the inside back card approx where my heart shaped opening on the accordion panel is...so I could space my painting in that area...




This is how the painting looks thru the heart opening...I will add some more foo foo later...this was all I had time to finish today...






2 comments:

Sue said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!

Robin said...

amaaaaaaaaaaazing work Debbie!! I am so enjoying your paintings. Thanks so much for sharing them with all of us!!