Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Painted inchies and a twinchie....

This twinchie is made from watercolor paper, rubber stamped with Ranger Jet Black Archival ink, stamped with an image from The Stamping Studio, and painted with acrylic paints...
These inchies are made from watercolor paper and chipboard...the flower and scene are freehand painted using acrylics on chipboard that has been basecoated with acrylic paint...the snowman is a rubber stamp from The Stamping Studio...stamped on watercolor paper and painted with acrylic paints...


These were part of my playtime after work today...

3 comments:

Debby said...

Debbie you are always painting something and they are so fabulous! These are cute cute cute. I read your blog regularly, so sorry I don't comment more often. I do love visiting!

stampingtink said...

Wow! They're fabulous and what detail! Takes a lot of patience and I admire you for it! Gorgeous work!

Holly Young said...

So darling Debbie! I love the penguins, but the scene you've freehanded is amazing.