Saturday, May 09, 2009

Hand painted ATC's

This is the first time I stamped my Magnolia image I won from Donalda's Blog, quite a while back...I stamped her on a watercolor paper ATC...colored her in using acrylics thinned down to watercolor consistency...I think she is pretty cool...
I just love this little puppy...I have painted it a few times on various surfaces...


I just love this ATC...I used the lady bug image and words from The Stamping Studio...stamped in Ranger Jet Black Archival ink...I watercolored the ladybugs using acrylic paint...then using thinned paint, added the little dashed lines to create the movement of the ladybugs on the surface...





1 comment:

Holly Young said...

love your magnolia ATC Debbie. It's so cute! Do you water down your acrylic paints with water? Do you mix them on a pallett or add water to the bottle?