Saturday, November 10, 2007

Handpainted Ornament Box-HowTo_Tutorial

continue tying the box closed...
you can tie a simple bow, you can add more foo foo to the box tops also...I am the simple tied bow kinda gal...so this is about all you are gonna get...LOL...
My favorite way for using them as ornaments is to not tie the bow, but to bring both ends up and tie a loop...The beautiful raffia I used on this box is from Really Reasonable Ribbon...Debbie Littlejohn has some awesome ribbon, fibers, raffias and more...check out her stuff, I just got another order in from her today...yeah...I am in fiber heaven...
Here is the finished, put together handpainted snowman ornament box...I feel a few more of these in my future...Stay tuned, more to come with this awesome die cut box...Be sure and check out my studio blog for ordering info and special offers from Debbie's Die Cuts http://thestudioinpreston.blogspot.com/
for more info email me at debbiesdiecuts@yahoo.com and to see all the die cuts I have and more samples from past projects visit my picturetrail site at http://www.picturetrail.com/debbiesdiecuts

No comments: