Friday, November 23, 2007

Snowman candy bars and treat box-Mini Tutorial...

I stamped the little snowman image from The Stamping Studio on my candy bar wrappers...then colored the carrot nose, heart and ear muff and mittens with marker...I dusted the entire piece with stonewashed blue adirondack ink...
I stamp the snowflake image on the wrapper around the snowman image...then just glue the wrapper with glue stick to secure around candy bar...
I attach the photo holder handle the the box with mini brads...
Side view of box, showing snowflake images stamped on sidees and little beads for feet on the box bottom...
The large snowman from The Stamping Studio is stamped on the matchbox sleeve...This box sleeve was cut from glossy cardstock and colored with adirondack alcohol inks...

No comments: