Monday, November 05, 2007

License Plate Book Embelllishing the covers and pages

These are some steps of working with the License Plate Book Kit...I start by adding some color to the chipboard covers...Here is used a blue distress ink pad to color the chipboard...I used torn pieces of patter paper to layer onto the covers and pages of the book...i used a brown distress ink on the torn paper layers...
I used white pages in this book...colored by swiping the blue distress ink on each page...then using the brown distress ink on the torn paper layers...
I use different tears, depending on the pattern, etc in the papers I use...this was a postal background and I liked working with it...
These are some of the small die cuts that work with this size book...Purchasing info on my studio blog at http://thestudioinpreston.blogspot.com/





No comments: