Saturday, November 17, 2007

Special Offer--Debbie's Die Cuts Tag Book Kit-2 days only

This is one of my favorite mini books...I am starting some as Christmas gifts now...so I decided to offer a special on this tag book kit...Each kit comes with enough white 110# cardstock die cuts to make 3 books with die cut embellishments...The book is approx 4 x 5 in size with pre-punched hole in the end...This kit will also include the clear plastic snap rings as a closure method for your books...or you can use ribbon, fibers or other closure methods as well...I will also include a sampler pack of fibers and ribbon for you to use in your book...and as a bonus, 1/2 dozen pattern paper tags...Email me at debbiesdiecuts@yahoo.com to place your order...Each 3-book kit is $11.95 and that includes US shipping/handling...I also have other samples of my tag books on this blog in previous postings and at http://www.picturetrail.com/debbiesdiecuts I take paypal...

No comments: