Sunday, November 04, 2007

"inchies"---yes, I am an addict...

This is an assortment of Alcohol Ink "inchie" backgrounds...
I absolutely love round "inchies"...These are both alcohol ink backgrounds, stamped with black document ink...snowman was colored using Zig markers...
A diverse group of "inchie art" I have made lately...Can y'all tell, I am kinda sorta...ADDICTED to these little things...


This group of "inchie art" shows a variety of surfaces and things I do to create my inchies...the first one, is thin chipboard with mulberry paper layered over it, then some pattern paper cut up and layered onto that...The second one is patterned cardstock, stamped directly with black ink and trimmed with black marker, I added some gold fabric paint for the flower center...The next inchie was AI base with pattern paper torn layer then stamped with black ink, trimmed with copper metallic marker...The flamingo was Adirondack acrylic paint, with flamingo decoupaged onto surface and word stamped in black...the next two "inchies" are in a tutorial before this post...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debbie - you are definately the queen of inchies! I really enjoyed your tutorials. I LOVE all the inchie backgrounds that are ready for artwork. I love paper so much that I often forget how easy (and fun) it is to creat your own beautiful color combinations. Thank you for inspiring me today.

Michelle
mdaschel@comcast.net