Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sticky note cover die cut-simple gift ideas

These are so neat to theme...and with the help of patterned scrapbook paper, they are so easy and quick to make...I just used ink directly from the pad to color the white die cut, then cut black cardstock to size, cut the bus pattern paper a bit smaller and layered on the front of the cover...I did use my corner rounder on both of those layers...I then trimmed my #1 Bus Driver computer generated image and used my Marvy Southwest Corner punch on it...
I could not find my apple punch...dang it...its buried under something I am sure...So anyway...I used my round punch for the yellow computer generated piece, layered onto a black square...The school pattern paper is perfect for any teacher...That means the 4 that will getting these at school for sure...LOL...
The front of the sticky note books
The back of the sticky note books...its not necessary to do the backs with anything...but, I can't leave well enough alone...I have to add something, if there is blank canvas to work on...The little hands punch is perfect for teacher gifts...
I use a label format on my computer and print out sheets of the various phrases, words, messages, etc that I want for my sticky note covers...This is great when you have lots of themed books to make...or if you make them for Craft shows, etc...

1 comment:

SUSAN KEMP said...

Thanks for the advice. You can also check Fathers Day Discounted Suits. Its also a great gift idea for dads out there this coming Fathers day.

Very cute. Great idea for achievement day girls or cub scouts. Thanks.