Friday, November 23, 2007

Ornament boxes with Innovative Stamp Creations

I just love my new stamps from Innovative Stamp Creations....The background script, tree and scroll image were perfect on this ornament box...
After I stamped all the images, I used butterscotch ink and my stipple brush to color the box...
This is one of my favorite ornament boxes so far...I love using the large scalloped punched shape with the ISC image...I attached it to the box, using a red heart brad...I created a new cookie for the holidays...and this will be perfect for my employee Christmas party favor...
I used the ISC ornament stamped in Maroon over the entire box, that stamp is so awesome...I then lightly dusted the entire box with Library Green ink...I used a beautiful red raffia from Really Reasonable Ribbon to tie the box closed and make the hanger for the ornament...Now, I have to make 27 of these...and then make the cookies to go in them...Be sure and check out the special on my studio blog for a pack of these ornament boxes http://thestudioinpreston.blogspot.com/ Tell me you saw this posting about the ornament boxes, and get a special freebie with your order...

No comments: