Sunday, August 31, 2008

ATC Accordion Scrapbook with Page Protectors

My ATC Mini Scrapbooks are among my favorite books to make now...I love using the elastic cording for the binding method...so quick and simple...This project is perfect even if you don't rubber stamp, cause it can be made using just scrapbooking materials...
I create my accordion panel, cut my ATC die cuts and ATC frame die cuts...ran the frames thru different Cuttlebug folders, colored with some inks...slipped them into there little page protectors and then attached them to the panel using double stick tape...
Close up of the ATC sleeve attached to the accordion book panel...I use double stick tape to hold the page protector in place...
This side of the book uses photos with the ATC frames...I also use a small piece of double stick tape on the back of each little layout to hold it securely in the page protectors....
This side just uses the photos trimmed to fit the ATC die cuts...Journaling can be added using a label maker, or just written or even stamped and layered onto the photos/layouts before placing into the sleeve...
For more info about my original design/project, email me at debbiesdiecuts@yahoo.com

No comments: