Sunday, August 31, 2008

ATC Accordion Scrapbook with Page Protectors-Original Project Designed by Debbie Bankston

These little ATC Scrapbooks are so addictive...I am having a blast making them...and I have so many of them started with all sorts of looks...I will share them as I get them finished...
These are the pages of each book...This is the inside folded section...
This is the back side folded section...and shows the back covers of each book...


Close ups of the day at the park book pages after I added the written journaling...
I made this book for my hubby...this is his/our lab...he already had the dog when we first started dating...but once I was in the picture, he is my dog too...
He was actually 2 when this photo was taken, but, I wanted to document his birthday, which is the same at Elvis...
He used to love to lay across the top of his dog house...that little part that sticks outta the dogloo looking house...so I snapped this photo of him one day...
He was just chillin out this day...and I snapped a few photos of him...I think sometimes, he knows when I have a camera in my hand...LOL...For more info about my ATC books read the next few posts...more details are there...

No comments: