Sunday, August 31, 2008

File Card Book with ATC Mini Scrapbook Surprise...

This File Card Book project was so much fun to make...I used file cards cut from ivory colored cardstock...rubber stamps from Purple Onion Designs...I love those images for scrapbook layouts...be sure to check out http://www.purpleoniondesigns.com/ for more info on Michele's stamps...



I used various fall themed decorative buttons throughout the book as embellishments...they were perfect to accent the photos on each layout...
Don't you just love surprises...I love to add mini fold over or accordion books as extra photo ops to larger books and layouts...I designed this accordion foldover mini book around my custom ATC die cut...I trimmed the photos so they could be layered onto the ATC die cuts, then slipped into page protectors, or ATC sleeves and then attached using double stick tape to the page sections...
Here is the accordion book opened up...with the photos of 3 of our grand children on them...
This is the back cover of the book...I used 6 cardstock file cards to make this book...Bind it all binding and beautiful fall colored ribbon tied to the wires finished the overall look I wanted...For more info about the file card book kit see my studio blog and look for the file card book label...
http://thestudioinpreston.blogspot.com/ For more info about my projects email me at debbiesdiecuts@yahoo.com

No comments: