Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oh My Frames...A great gift project...

I had so much fun designing this project...This is an original design project, using my die cut frames...This project uses my custom design square frame...the frame is 4 x 4 with a 2 x 2 opening...I made a folder for the frames to be mounted in...this will fold flat for mailing, giving, etc...I cut pattern paper frames, cut them apart and reversed them on the chipboard bases...I used ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon in perfectly matching colors...thats the awesome thing about Debbie's ribbons...she has colors to match everything out there...
This is the back side of the frame folder...I have not embellished it yet...I have photos of my grand daughter that will go into each frame...
The frames have been attached on each side and across the bottom using red liner tape...the photos will be slipped in thru the top...this will allow for photos to be changed as needed...Oh, wait til you see the next one I am working on...
I had to start one with a masculine theme...did not have time to do any more to this one yet...but the colors are great for a manly photo to go into...I used the oval inside frame and I like the look of this one...I have another one in the works...but will wait until its complete before I show it...
Check out the frame die cuts at http://thestudioinpreston.blogspot.com

No comments: