Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our new baby grand daughter....

My son called a few minutes after 8 this morning and then sent me this photo...she was born at 7:54 and weighs 7 pounds 4 ounces and is 20 inches long...My son said...thru tears, "moma she is so pretty"...it was a scheduled "c"...and he was right there to help with the baby...I won't get to see her until Monday afternoon...but I will be loving and hugging them fat little cheeks for sure...Still not sure the name yet...so will post that once they decide...

5 comments:

Dianne Adams said...

She's beautiful! Congrats Grandma!

Ann's Angel Attic said...

Congragulations Debbie!! I have a new granddaughter too.....Addison Leigh, she was born 9 July 2008 by "C" section too!! I'm a "Nanna" too!! Addison is my 5th grandchild. Nothing like being a grandparent.....spoil'em rotten!!
Your granddaughter is beautiful!!

Ann Owens
TAC #1975

Sue said...

What a precious little girl. Spoil her a bit for me; we've never had a baby granddaughter. Finally got one (at age three) when dd and SIL got custody of his brother's two kids; one boy, one girl. Until then we had five grandsons. We spoil the little girl crazy, but would have loved to have been able to buy tiny little pink things!

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Debbie!!!! You are so lucky to be a grandmum to such a pretty little girl!! Have fun!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Deb, She's beautiful! Congratulations on a healthy baby girl! And boy I'd have a hard time staying away from those kissable cheeks, lol. Cheryl