Thursday, August 07, 2008

The new studio, underway today...

I was finally able to start moving some things into my new studio room...This corner is where my accu cut machine and dies will go...for now, a temporary table will hold the machine and the dies will be stacked under it...
I got the table and machine in place...I am going to put a shelf under the table to stack the dies on...my Lowes list keeps getting longer...
This table will hold both the Sizzix and Big Shot machines...I will put a shelf under this table as well to hold the dies...
This corner will have a book case to hold all my books, magazines, instructional materials...as well as a tv/vcr for my instructional video's...
These are the temporary tables in the center of the room...these tables will be used until I get my new ones...I will use this desk until I get my big desk moved...I did get the tv moved and some of the drawer units set up...
This is the opposite view of the room...
This is the front door of the house, this wall will hold part of my paper/cardstock...as well as tools that need electricity...electrical outlets are limited in this room...so I had to layout my areas based on that...
I did get this much of my cardstock and pattern paper moved...still got some more 12 x 12 and all my 8.5 x 11 to move yet...This bookcase will be temporary, but will do for now...Its great to finally have some stuff in there to work with...I did get some inks moved in...but no stamps yet...Oh, wait...my new stamp order is in there...I will get to play in there some tomorrow...I have to make 40 party favors for my new grand daughters baby shower on Saturday...We have a new baby coming on August 28 or 29...still not sure which day yet...I am making those little sour cream containers I learned off Split Coast Stampers...I am filling them with mints, as well as baking Lace Cookies...and if I am not too pooped tomorrow night, I will make some Orange Blossom cookies too...

1 comment:

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

OMG . . . look at all that room you have for your crafting!!!! I am SO green with envy!!!! LOL!!! Use it in good health, Debbie!!!!!