Saturday, June 07, 2008

Gift Bag Ideas

This is the first project die I bought...I have loved making this little gift bag from a die cut for over 10 years...Its a great class project and can be themed for every holiday or season...I started with the white cardstock die cut...I rubbed yellow ink directly from the pad to color the bag die cut...I then used a gorgeous background image from Innovative Stamp Creations new stamp sheet and stamped the image in the same yellow color...I colored the little tag the same way, and added the message in ginger adirondack ink...
I cut the pattern paper pieces to fit the front and back and both sides of the box...I distressed the edges of those pieces, using my scissors, then sponged on some ginger colored ink...
I added the beautiful ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon to the die cut, so when the bag is folded and put together the ribbon is all the way around the box...I added some more silk flowers with gold brad centers to the front of the bag...I glued the ribbon and the flowers on with Ranger Glossy Accents...
I added the tag with a gorgeous raffia from Really Reasonable Ribbon...Stay tuned for more about this Gift Bag...We have some awesome designs from our designers and a special offer...yeah...we love specials don't we...For more info debbiesdiecuts@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh . . . this project is VERY pretty, Debbie!!!!!! I like it A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!