Monday, June 23, 2008

Vacation 2008






Hello everyone...I am back home from vacation...so if you have placed an order, have a prize coming to you, emailed me, or have questions...I am now home and will be working on all of the above as quickly as possible...
We had a blast...but, I just had to share these photos for now...While traveling in north Georgia on our way to North Carolina...we passed this very unique store on Hwy 441...and of course, seeing something that said Goats on the Roof...we had to stop and check it out...Well, this is the most unique store I think I have ever seen...These goats actually live on the roof tops of these buildings...as you can see from the photos, they kinda speak for themselves...I will share more later, but y'all just had to see this...LOL...This store is in Tiger, Ga, not far from Dillard, GA and the famous Dillard House Restuarant...of course, we ate some of the best food ever and brought home enough for two more meals...if you ever get the chance to go there...its worth the money...and the atmosphere is wonderful...Ok...of to read emails and catch up on what I need to get busy with...

3 comments:

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

Hi Debbie!
That store with the goats on the roof is TOO COOL!!! I LOVE it!!!!!
BTW . . . you were absolutely correct . . . Birmingham, Alabama has a stamp store called SIR STAMPS A LOT . . . I was greeted with the most charming southern hospitality while I was there!!! THANKS for the info!!!!!

Sue said...

Love the goats on the roof!! There is a place in Door County, WI. that also has goats on their roof! It would be interesting to know how many there may be around the country!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Welcome back. How strange to see goats on a roof.