Monday, June 09, 2008

Gift Bag Mania...

...does one count as mania...LOL...I am just loving these gift bags...I used a distress ink pad to tone down the white of the die cut gift bag, then used brown ink and the wonderful little crackles stamp from Innovative Stamp Creations...I stamped the areas that would show after I layered the pattern paper...I cut the pattern paper pieces, distressed the edges with my scissors and added some sponged on brown ink...
I got some gorgeous ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and its green on one side, pink on the other...I just envisioned leaves created by folding it...so I made a few loops, and attached it to the bag front...I used some silk flowers that I added dimensional glitter paint to make the centers...once dry, I used glue dots to attach the flowers to the ribbon...The little gift tag was made using a domino die cut shape, folded in half...The stamped image from Innovative Stamp Creations was perfect for the mini card front...I added a prima flower with a gold brad and attached it to the handle area with a fine gold thread...
A friend has a birthday coming up soon, and I am going to make her a Sticky note book cover to match and give it to her in this little gift bag...We have more samples coming soon...so keep checking back to see what the designers have in the works next...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow this gift bab is so beautiful!!!

best wishes susanne