Wednesday, June 25, 2008

More Gift Bag Mania by Dianne Adams





Now, this is gift bag mania for sure...to say I am thrilled with these gift bags is an understatement...they are beautiful...Dianne Adams did a wonderful job designing these bags for me...Be sure and click on her blog from my favorite places and check out all the details for creating these gorgeous bags...She will be posting each bag and how it was created, so check her blog often to see all the bags...and be sure and check out the next posting, and you can get a sample pack of die cut gift bags to begin creating your own unique bags...Last year during the holidays, I decorated a dozen of the bags and filled them with home made cookies and candies to give to co-workers...Stay tuned for more on that in a future project in the works...If you would like to purchase the gift bag die cuts check out my studio blog for ordering these and more of our kits http://thestudioinpreston.blogspot.com

No comments: