Sunday, September 23, 2007

Stamping the Accordian

I chose the face images I wanted to use...and stamped every other panel with a face...then using various stamps I created a pleasing background with words and verses...
Be sure and stamp both sides of your accordian...except for the glue down panel...
I wanted some color to the faces...but not much...so I went in with chalks and added color to the lips, cheeks and eye lids...This gives each face some dimension, but does not take away from the look I wanted for my book...
Can you tell I like green eyes...LOL...I have green eyes...and like to use green on the eyelids of these beautiful women images that Betsy has designed...
And don't forget, to add a face to the book inside panel...I also added a word stamp to the inside of the spine area...

No comments: