Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Eagle Card n Envy Set

I love my new square envy die cut...because i love to make square cards...I used Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps http://www.prickleypear.com to make the card background...I love that Tiki image...on a round die cut shape I stamped the harlequin looking background, then over stamped with the eagle image...I used chalks on the eagle...I used a beautiful golden orange and black trimmed ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, layered across the card, then added the layering of the round die cut onto a black layering square...I stamped the verse, cut it out and colored it with butterscotch ink...trimmed it in black and glued onto the card front...For the envy, I used my Tea Dye Distress pad and stamped the pad onto the envy like a shadow stamp...then over stamped those areas with the tiki image, then stamped the eagle again in the lower right corner...I then dusted the entire envy with butterscotch ink and a color duster brush...for more info about the die cuts used http://www.picturetrail.com/debbiesdiecuts.com

No comments: