Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Decoupaged "inchies"

I decided to not stamp any inchies today...I used images from a magazine advertisement and wrapping paper...the two inchies with the stamp swirl and acrylic bead were done yesterday...they just were not dry...I added them with these to photograph them......
These pictures are from a magazine that advertises framed art...after a little trimming...they fit perfectly onto a cardstock base inchie...They were fun to make...I put my Royal Coat Decoupage Medium onto the cardstock base, then quickly layed the picture over this, and pressed into place...when it was dry, I trimmed the excess and edge with gold and silver metallic pens...
These "inchies" were done from flower seed packet wrapping paper...I thought they were pretty cool too...I love the bright colors...I edges these with my black pen...
One of these is an inchie cut from coaster chipboard and one is from velour matboard, I stamped the Innovative Stamp Creations swirl onto each one, then coated with Ranger Glossy Accents and added the acrylic stone...I edged them both with a black marker...

No comments: