Sunday, September 23, 2007

Accordian Book using Sticky Notes Cover

This is one of my favorite little books to make...I had not done one in a while...so, I wanted to step by step this one for you...I begin with the Sticky notes cover die cut http://www.picturetrail.com/debbiesdiecuts then I cut two pieces 3 x 3 and use my corner rounder to round the corners...these will be inside layering pieces...
Next, using either a distress pad, or any ink pad or other coloring method you choose...Color both sides of the sticky notes cover die cut...and the outside of the 3 inch squares...
These are my colored pieces...I just rub the ink pad directly onto the die cuts, very lightly tho...so that I still have a stampable surface...
Now I add a background image...I used Betsy new swirl background...I inked it up with a contrasting color of distress ink...I just love those Ranger Distress colors...

No comments: