Saturday, September 22, 2007

Round Robin Board Book-Elvis Layout for Flo

I am doing a Round Robin Board Book Swap on SSR yahoo group...This is Flo's book...she chose an Elvis Theme...after sanding my two page section, I basecoated with two coats of off white acrylic paint...I used Alcohol inks to color the background...
My hubby is a major Elvis fan, and we get all sorts of mail ads for Elvis memorabilia...I had saved a few and this was the one I used my my layout in Flo's book...The Elvis stamps I used are from Stampsmith...except one...and I cannot remember who makes it...
This face image of Elvis...dang it, I forgot to look and see who made it...I liked that her book had these little flap pages...this one was perfect for these two images to be stamped under the flap...
I used Royal Coat Decoupage Medium to adhere the glossy ad pieces to the AI background...I used Stazon to stamp the word images onto the layout...I sure hope Flo likes it...

No comments: