Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Zoo Book Accordian Book with Prickley Pear

This is the cover of my latest accordian book, made using my Sticky Notes Book Cover die cut...I used photos from a recent zoo trip and the wonderful animal images and verses from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps...Nicole has the coolest ever animals...You can see these and lots of other awesome images at http://www.prickleypear.com I used a bazill cardstock to cut the sticky notes book cover from...I liked the texture that it takes on...I stamped the cheetah background all over the cover, then dusted it lightly with Lettuce adirondack ink using a color duster...I stamped the images using various Ranger Inks...
This is the first image on the top accordian panel...its also the first animal at the small zoo we have in our area...I wish I could have gotten a better photo of the rhino...but the sign said I could not cross those bars...LOL...and I figured there was a reaon for that...like, maybe I could not outrun the rhino...


The zoo also has 3 beautiful cheetah cubs...although now, they do not look like cubs anymore...they so cool...they have them do whats called a morning run...I got some really good photos of them one morning when we got there early...

No comments: