Tuesday, September 25, 2007

More Zoo Book Accordian

We no longer have elephants at this zoo...they got too expensive for the feeding...so the elephants were shipped off...but I wanted to use all my animal images in this book...They are presently raising money to get a giraffe...it will be one that we can feed and pet...but in the meantime...the pigmy goats will have to do...The giraffe is my grand daughters favorite animal...she got to feed one when she was a baby at a zoo in Florida...and she was hooked...
We do have wolves at the zoo...but I cannot get a good enough photo of them...so I used the alligator picture instead...the wolf pen, is right next to the gator swamp...its one of my favorite areas at the zoo...especially when its not crowded...
We have eagles at the zoo...but I could not find the photos of them...so I used the buffalo photo here...There are quite a few zebras...I love it when they are being playful and running...this one kept walking right past us, like he knew I was taking his picture...I cut apart all of the verse images from Prickley Pear...I wanted them to fit and fill up the spaces around the photos...I love the way the book turned out...Thanks for letting me share...
Overview of the book...I am going to let my grandson take this one to school to show his classmates...most all of the kids at his school have been to this zoo...We buy season passes, so we can go all the time...For more info about the Sticky Notes book cover check out http://www.picturetrail.com/debbiesdiecuts or email me at debbiesdiecuts@yahoo.com and remember check out Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps for some awesome images and verses...

No comments: