Sunday, September 23, 2007

Frames are Fun

I love my 4 inch square frame...its so versatile...and allows for a beautiful stamped border...This frame uses Innovative Stamp Creations newest stamps...After stamping, I used Butterscotch ink and my color duster to give it a nice autumn glow...then added the beautiful velvet rick rack from Really Reasonable Ribbon...this stuff is gorgeous...
Here is the frame with a sunflower from my garden, with the bees busy on the face of the flower...Another one for my scrapbook...
This frame is so cute...I used my Black Soot distress pad to color the frame...then used black ink to stamp the Happy Halloween verse from Stubby Stampers...I used Really Reasonable Ribbon Ghost ribbon to make a border, then used one along with the black and white stiped grosgrain, to make an embellishment...Now, I just gotta find me a little ghost to go in the frame...LOL...

No comments: