Sunday, October 14, 2007

Accordian Book Tutorial 1

This is the finished cover of the book...it contains copies of baby photos of me...I used stamps from Innovative Stamp Creations...Cuttlebug embossed die cuts...Ranger inks...This is an accordian book I have taught for over 10 years...I love doing these little books, and have made lots of them for family and friends over the years...
I start with chipboard covers, plain text weight paper that I stamp with a background and then cover the chip board with that paper...
This is part of the layering for the front and back covers...I start with a square, stamped, then torn in half...one half goes on each cover of the book...
I sponged the edges of the layering piece to help give it dimension...then layer onto the covers...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Debbie~
I just wanted to say that the most wonderful thing is that you are so willing to share your vast talent and knowledge with others, without charging anything for doing so. This is very kind of you. You inspire me to try new things!
youngrecluse