Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Snowflake Cuttlebug Card 'n Envy

I used my snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder, inked up with Periwinkle Ranger ink, trimmed, rounded corners layered onto 4.5 inch square card front...I used my Cuttlebug slide stamped with The Stamping Studio image attached to the card front with pop dots and raffia from Really Reasonable Ribbon...Snowman image stamped on scrap cardstock and trimmed, attached to card using double stick tape...
To ink up the embossing folder, I removed the lid from my ink pad, and rubbed the ink pad across the embossing folder...Then quickly place my cardstock inside and run thru my Big Shot machine...Be sure and wash your cuttlebug embossing folder to remove any excess ink...I use waterbase inks, and a soft toothbrush and soap to remove the ink, rinse and dry...Be sure the folder is dry, before storing it...
I also used the Cuttlebug embossing folder as a stamp...I inked up the raised image side of the embossing folder, then pressed it onto the die cut envy...I repeated until the entire die cut was covered with the snowflakes...I used Stonewashed Adirondack pad on this one...It gives a very nice distress, stamped background...Imagine the possibilites...

No comments: