Thursday, October 18, 2007

Take Out Box Die Cut-with a Twist....

I used the take out box die cut from http://www.picturetrail.com/debbiesdiecuts and removed the flaps from the box...It now makes the neatest little basket type box...I love it...I began by using my stipple brushes and applying color to the box on the left...I used Butterscotch and Lettuce Adironadack inks...then used Library green Archival ink and stamped the leaves randomly all over the die cut...I added the beautiful raffia I just got from Really Reasonable Ribbon for the handle...the box on the right I stamped the holly image from Innovative Stamp Creations with Library green ink on the front and back panel...then using the same image, off stamped it over the rest of the take out box die cut...I used watercolors to color in the holly leaves and berries...I used my spritzer and some marvy markers to add the spattering to the die cut...after it was dry I then sealed this with one coat of Royal Coat Decoupage Medium...
Inside view of take out box basket...I will get a lot of use from this basket box...

No comments: