Thursday, October 25, 2007

Box Closure Tutorial...

I figured out another way to make a closure for the Treasure Box, made from the matchbox die cut...This is when using the outer piece as a wrap instead of sleeve...I attached an eyelet to the flap...
Then I tied on some beautiful raffia I just got from Really Reasonable Ribbon, this stuff is awesome...I tied the raffia on, leaving a long tail, then enough to wrap around the box and use the tail to tie a bow...
Wrap the raffia around the box...
Then using the remainder of the wrapping piece, and the tail you left from tying it to the eyelet...
You tie a bow...This is going to be so much easier than some of the other closure methods I had been using...This box was painted using Adirondack Pearl Paints, then stamped with a background image from Innovative Stamp Creations...

No comments: