Saturday, October 06, 2007

Frosty the Snowman-Card and book cover

I used my metallic paints to create a background on the blue cardstock, then when dry, I ran the piece thru my cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder...Snowman and snowflake images are from The Stamping Studio, the link is available in the Favorite Places section of the blog...I then used the Sledding embossing folder, ran the metallic background cardstock thru it...cut out the parts I wanted to use...I layered everything on the card front panel, then layered onto the card front...
Attention to detail: You can see the embossed snowflakes as well as the snowflake charms I added to the card front...I accented the words with pearl metallic paint, to make them show up better...
This is a Sticky Notes Book Cover...I ran just the front cover thru the cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder...I cut out more pieces from the sledding embossed piece to use on this book
Attention to detail: I added extra pearl metallic to give the snowman more detail...I will add an accordian panel...to the inside of the book...Hmm...it does not snow around here...This book may become a gift for someone special...

No comments: