Saturday, October 06, 2007

Coaster Wall Hanging

This little project was fun to make...I have this gorgeous acetate wrapping paper...its clear, except for the beautiful images printed on it...I attached a piece to cardstock, used my square frame to cut out the frame...I then ran the frame thru the cuttlebug swirls embossing folder...
I attached the frame to the coaster, then using pop dots, I raised the center cutout section from the frame...I punched holes in the corners using my crop a dile, then attached blue ribbon hanger...

5 comments:

Kristy C said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Whimsey said...

WOW; this is gorgeous!!! The colors are beautiful and it's so glossy. LOVE the bird!

StampingJoan said...

I sooooooo love this! need my address??????

betty2dogs said...

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing the idea.

Art By Wanda said...

Debbie, this is gorgeous!!