Saturday, October 06, 2007

ATC book finished

This is the back of the book...I used one of my Mini ATC's, stamped the verse image, then over stamped with the cheetah background image...
The front of the book is embellished with another ATC...I stamped the image, then over stamped with the cheetah background images...then distressed the edges of the ATC, put eyelets in the corners, and ran ribbon all around the ATC...I added the Zebra charm with glue dots...
I attached a length of ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon between the inside back cover and the back panel of the book...I created this accordian book design about 10 or so years ago...had totally forgotten about it...I have been searching thru stuff I have had packed since my move 5 years ago...and found my first one, as well as some others that I made...

No comments: