Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Accordian Book using Sticky Notes Cover & ISC

This is the cover for my accordian book...I will use pictures from our pumpkin patch visit later this month...will share that part, when I get it finished...I stamped the pumpkins from Innovative Stamp Creations, then watercolored them...I then masked them to over stamp the rest of the cover witht the ISC sunflower image...I then dusted the book with Butterscotch ink and my color duster...
I coated the pumpkin image with Ranger Glossy Accents, I love the raised dimension it gives the pumpkins...The beautiful ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon...You can find links to all the products in my Favorites...more to come on this one...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debbie,
That is an amazing!! I absolutely love your work...and this is certainly no exception!!

You are an inspiration to me...THANK YOU!!

StayC