Monday, August 13, 2007

The Alcohol Ink Binge

I have been on an Alcohol Ink Binge of sorts here lately...and I am having a really "high" time...This is a coaster, I used my new square frame die on it...which basically just cut the inside out and made the frame...I based the coaster frame with the Folk Art paint from earlier directions...Then when it was completely dry...I used Alcohol Inks to color it...I did not have time to get this one stamped...So it will get completed later...
These are some mat board die cuts, I started them the same way as noted above, but used different colors of AI on them...
These are some pieces that I did have time to stamp...The paris piece is the inside of the coaster...the others are all birch wood shapes...Aren't those little cubes cute...they would make great ceiling fan pulls...Oh...just imagine the possibilities here...The other piece, is going to be a magnet...
Here I cut a matboard puzzle using my puzzle die...I painted each piece with the off white acrylic paint...then using my puzzle holder in place board I showed earlier, I stuck the puzzle down, put together so I could use the AI on it...then I did the stamping...when that was dry, I took the puzzle off the tape strip so I could photograph it...Someone is gonna get this in the mail really soon...
This was one of my favorite pieces of the day...This was a plain paper mache box...I base coated the box with the off white acrylic paint...as noted above...Used the AI and then stamped using Staz On ink...

No comments: