Sunday, August 05, 2007

Autumn Gift Tags and Keepsake Box

After being inspired by one of my design team members and getting my new Purple Onion Stamps...I just had to create this gift tag and box set...The box will hold 6 gift tag cards in mini envy's...
Front side view of the box...Little gold fleck beads are glued onto the bottom for feet...The brass photo corner was a perfect accent for the box top...All inks are Ranger...
The Grunge Scroll stamp is awesome...I used it on the mini envy die cut from Debbie's Diecuts and cut a little fold over gift card to fit the envy from a piece of scrap cardstock...
This is the bottom of the box...I could not bear to leave it plain...so I stamped that grunge scroll on there too...All the die cuts are available at http://www.picturetrail.com/debbiesdiecuts

1 comment:

Dolores said...

Your matchbox and card set is gorgeous, love your new stamp set and how you used them.