Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Debbie's Stuff

This is a little chicken magnet I painted about 7 years ago...she had been packed from my move and I just found her...This is one of the wood pieces that I used to paint and sell at craft shows back in the day...This is one of my original designs...This is done on a small birch wood cut out...but I also used to make her large enough to be the front of a paper towel holder...I used to also do a Rooster...My moma still has the rooster, I painted for my daddy...We raised chickens when I was growing up...just for our personal use...but it was fun to paint them and sell at shows...
Napkins...why, you might ask...I joined a swap on the SSR group and I used a napkin in my swap piece...Now...we are going to have a Napkin Swap...yeah...These are some of the napkins I got from a Napkin Swap about 10 years ago...Most I only have the one of each of...so might not use them right away...but they are some of the prettiest napkins I have ever seen...LOL...My hubby says "it don't take much to impress you, does it?"...and he is right...I am SOOOO Easy...LOL...

No comments: