Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Framed Techniques

I cut this frame from glossy cardstock, used gold brilliance ink and a leaf image from Time To Stamp...I just love Kristy's leaves...then used a gold paint pen around the edges...its kinda dark...but it looks good in real life...
I cut this frame from lightweight white sided chipboard...then used Royal Coat Decoupage Medium and torn tissue paper to cover the frame...I added the gold accents for dimension...
I randomly applied Carnation and Tangerine Ranger Archival inks to the white cardstock frame...I stamped the images in black ink...then used a black waterbased marker and my spritzer to add the black flecking to the frame...I distress the edges and added the orange prima flower...Time To Stamp rubber stamps used here...
I really like this frame...again the leaf images from Time To Stamp...Ranger inks...added ribbon and leaf button...

No comments: