Saturday, August 18, 2007

ATC's and Puzzle Pieces

This ATC uses one of Betsy's ATC stamps... http://www.innovativestampcreations.com/ I love this stamp and use it for more than ATC's...I added a layer of Ranger Glossy Accents to the butterfly to give it dimension...The background was created using masking and stippling color on...
This is one of Betsy's neat collage images...I love this stamp...you can cut the image apart and use it with all sorts of projects...I masked sections of the ATC, then stamped the image and stippled on Ranger ink colors...
I stamped that same image onto a puzzle piece, then using a blender pen, colored in each section of the stamped image
This puzzle piece I cut from glossy cardstock, then stamped various stamps from Innovative Stamp Creations and trimed the edge with black...

No comments: