Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I've Been Framed

I will be adding this framed photo to my vacation scrapbook...I can't wait to do more vacation photos with this frame...
I just adore working with some of the older photos of my husband...this is my hubby and his little brother...The Harlequin image from Innovative Stamp Creations was a perfect background to layer the patterned paper over...The round stamped message is from Betsy's Alter It sheet...I just love those round stamps...you can see all Betsy's stamps at http://www.innovativestampcreations.com
Here again...that Harlequin image is one of my favorites...I layered the die cut frame onto a piece of black cardstock...I used a die cut hinge in black with gold glitter fabric paint in the holes, where you might put brads or eyelets...The fabric paints are perfect to make "faux brad tops"...

No comments: