Wednesday, August 08, 2007

More Frames with Easel Backs

I designed an easel back to make for my die cut frames...I added the easel backs to these today...For more info on ordering the frames check out my picture trail site at http://www.picturetrail.com/debbiesdiecuts
This is a vintage looking frame...I started with a piece of pattern cardstock that looks like wood grain...then added the grunge image from Purple Onion Designs stamped lightly onto the frame...then sponged the edges with Tea Dye ink...
I just love John Deere Green...LOL...and now being married to a farm boy...he do look sexy on that tractor...LOL...This is John Deere fabric, attached to cardstock using Heat n Bond, then I die cut the frame...I added the Tractor charm using Ranger Glossy Accents to glue it to the frame...now if I can just find the photo I took of hubby on the tractor...
This is our Smokey Bear...I could not find my paw print stamp...Hmm...and that would be cause of my mess in the studio...so...I did the next best thing...I found a piece of tissue paper with paw prints on it...and using my Royal Coat Decoupage Medium, glued it onto the frame...once it was dry I trimmed away the excess with a craft knife...then I sponged the edges lightly with black ink and used my spritzer and a black and a red marvy waterbased marker to add the flecking...I die cut the letters using my Fruit Smoothie Sizzlets and small heart die cut...
I do not like to make shaker cards...I don't know why...but, every now and then I force myself to make one...just so I can say "oh, I can do that"...LOL...but I still don't like it...So this is what I came up with...The new square frame die cut was perfect to use for the Shaker Card, I have to admit that much...The stamped image in the Sizzix die cut flower center is from Innovative Stamp Creations...

No comments: